Treat Your Feet
There is nothing more luxurious than an indulgent and rejuvenating pedicure, and we have the greatest pedi experience for our Fraser Valley clientele. Here at Pink & White Nail Studio, we know how much you deserve a break, and our goal is for you to leave the salon feeling glorious. Start by relaxing on a couch and being served a refreshing drink. Lie back and enjoy a soothing and stress-relieving foot and leg massage, before proceeding to any of our choices of pedicure options. Finally, as your nails dry, you will receive a neck and shoulder massage to make sure that you are as refreshed as possible when you leave.
Many people in Fraser Valley spend all day on their feet. If you’re one of those people, you know how damaged they can get over time, and how difficult it can be to try to care for them yourself. Come in to Pink & White Nail Studio and let us pamper you. You won’t believe how wonderful your feet can feel after some time in our hands. And it won’t just be your feet that feel great – your entire body and soul will feel renewed after indulging yourself in a pedicure.
Types of pedicures offered for our Fraser Valley clientele:
- Basic Pedicure – No frills, but still relaxing. A foot soak, followed by a foot file, foot and calf massage, nail shaping, moisturizer, and nail polishing.
- French Pedicure – Includes the Basic Pedicure, but finishing with clear, pale pink, or beige nail polish, accented by white polish along the tips of the nails.
- Paraffin Pedicure – Like the Basic Pedicure, but instead of the standard foot soak, luxuriate in a warm paraffin wax soak that will moisturize and rejuvenate your skin.
- Hot Stone Pedicure – A regular pedicure with the addition of a hot stone massage, for deep relaxation.
- Mini Pedi – A quick pedicure that focuses on nail shaping and polish without the massage or any of the other perks. For people in a hurry!